I have a DLNA app that is streaming music, pictures and videos to compatible DLNA media renderers.
Few bugs are still here and there and i can`t fix them, so your work will be to fix the bugs below:
1. app is not streaming m4a music files, probably wrong header. I always get the error from TV that can`t play current item.
2. seek while playing mp3 songs doesn't work all the time, or doesn`t work properly.
3. On the units that not support m4a, song is converted to wav. However there are minor issue in converting code or header and sound output is bad on some devices. Also seek is not working with converted wav files. In conversion log, file size of the converted file is 0. Maybe that`s why seek not working?
4. autoplaying next song not working ok. Sometimes does, but sometimes another random or even next song is played, and the player view is not updated with new song info.
5. there is NO way to go to player view once you go back to song list. We probably need a button in tab bar to or make it press on Now playing label from tab bar to go to player view.
6. Songs that are over 3.20 minutes stop at that time and app go to next or random song, probably related with bug no 4.
I will NOT accept any bids from people with NO feedback, or no proven previous experience with DLNA/ UPNP apps.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $316 for this job
Hi! Please check private message box for detail. Thanks
Respected Client, Please check PMB for listing and confident to complete the project with quality services.. Best Regards