1. The app would make a call to the server and will get a fixed number of news (say 25) through XML output.
2. Each element of the XML output retrieved through ajax call will have the following:
A. Header B. Caption C. Content D. Source Name and Source Link E. Link to the News F. Publish DateTime G. Category H. Image Thumbnail URL (Optional)
3. The app will display all the news in a list format with header, caption, source and time span from now and publish time (e.g. Posted 2 hour ago). If available, thumbnail of a fixed size will also be displayed. News can be filtered through a Category filter.
4. On clicking the News Header/ Next button / More link the user will see the news in the browser. Please note that the user should not leave the app. The browser should open within the app and the menu button to go back to the news list should always be visible.
5. The user should be able to add this news in his favorites which stay on the iphone only. For the time being, the favorites data will not be saved on the server.
6. The app would have a feedback form so that the user can send a text message to the company through an email. All the user information (phone, name etc.) will be retrieved behind the scene and added to the email message.
7. Please Note: No encryptions is allowed in the code. All code is the sole property of the payer and application will be registered under the company's name. We can provide reference for the programmer on the request, but app will not mention any links, text, image or any other kind of information about the programmer.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact before bidding.
Image is attched for more clarification.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 255$ teklif veriyor
Hi. I can complete this project for 5 days. Please, send me the example of XML. P.S. I have one year of experience of iPhone programming, six month of Android programming, 3 years of Java programming
WE ARE GOOD TEAM AND VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE GUYS. WE ALL ARE WORKING WITH REPUTED COMPANY. WE WORKED ON VARIOUS PROJECT BUT DUE TO CLIENT RESTRICTION WE CAN'T PROVIDE ANY URL TO YOU.