iPhone App (Ad Hoc distribution) with web-based backoffice CMS
Professional developers needed to develop App with CMS.
App is used to view products from a backoffice system
iPhone App should have the following functionality:
- install the app from a mail link (ad hoc distribution)
- login to the environment
- see news messages from the backoffice
- edit user profile
- view product list
- view product details
- tag products in three categories
- communication (messaging read+write) with backoffice employees
The design of the app. is complex; it is highly visually orientated.
All templates will be supplied in detail in PSD format.
The data will be retrieved from a central database. The application doesn’t need to cache anything.
Backoffice (web based)
- Register a new user (complex form)
- Manage products (category management)
- User management (user details, administrators)
- Manage content of products (images based on template)
- Communication with app users
Backoffice system should be scalable so please use a mainstream database platform.
- Daily availability for communication through Skype or Yahoo
- Delivery within 20 days (don’t bid if you can’t make this deadline)
- Experience in quality visual design (for app)
- Database in Microsoft SQL preferred
- Complete source code to be provided with good commented code
- Live testing environment
Please submit yours bid describing your experience in designing iPhone apps and creating databases.
We are looking for highly available developers or teams of developers as there is a short timeframe.