I am looking for someone to create an app for the iphone, which users of the application once downloaded to there iphones will be able to see in there local area what the current price of petrol is at local service stations.
The application must have the following features
1. User of the application must be able to search states, areas, fuel types etc
2. User of the application must be able to report what current fuel prices are in there local area
3. Users of the application will be able to update pricing when pricing changes at a service station.
4. Users will be able to see a GPS (maybe Google not to sure what runs it) map to where the closet cheapest fuel station is
5. User can search by location and state
There will be more things needed I am sure but basically we need it so people can log into the application and view and report what the cheapest fuel is in there local area to keep everyone informed where the cheapest place is.
We must be able to build the application for Iphone that charges the user a application download fee to get the program on there Iphone.
We want the mapping and reporting to work very similar to trapster application on iphone [url removed, login to view] , please before bidding on this project study trapster to see how it works and users report, and the fuel search very similar to Fuel Watcher (by Hai Tran) and FuelEye (by Paul Wilkinson)
We would like to hear from designers that can do a full build of the application and getting it online for purchase from start to finish. We have other applications we will be building and will be picking the best priced bid for this project and best design.
PLEASE ONLY BID USING YOUR BEST PRICE TO GET THE JOB IN FULL, PRICE YOU BID WILL BE ONLY WHAT WE PAY YOU TO COMPLETE THE FULL PROJECT.
PLEASE ALSO PUT HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO BUILD THE PROJECT IN FULL
PLEASE STUDY APPLICATION REQUIREMENT BEFORE BIDDING
1 freelancer is bidding on average $600 for this job
Hi, I am having 3 year experience in this field i have developed 30 application in iPhone. I have done whatever req application you want.