I need a very simple weather app iPhone compatible with iPad and iPodTouch.
4 tabs: Today, 5 Day, All locations & Settings
Today tab: shows today's forecast, white background, weather icon, high/low, wind direction with compass + other fields
5 Day tab: shows fives day forecast, white background, weather icon, high/low + others
All Locations: a table with weather icon thumbnail, description and current/high/low for every selected city in the Settings tab. Clicking a table entry should change the city and go straight to the Today tab. 5 Day tab will show the results for the newly selected city.
Settings tab: selects default city and adds more cities (international) to the list
- Must look nice and modern
- On top of every page there should be a current Date and Time text
- It needs to use a free world service API which provides good weather descriptions.
- Has to show a nice, clean message when internet is not available
- 1 Hour of caching of data
- A little refresh button that updates from the server with 1 hour caching
- App opens with the default city on Today app
- Error handling is a must
- A resource file that has the text for all labels/buttons/error messages in the app, so I can do a final modification before submitting to the app store
- Compatible with iPad and iPodTouch
- Source code and project
Thank you for bidding.