Body Logger App V.2
Attention: Read the project thouroughly - Make your final bid for this project. Do not waste my time making false bids that you will increase.
This is the second stage of my IOS App.
Created in X-Code and swift 5,
I need new and altered features to be added to my App which has already been partially developed.
The app in its current states records simple button presses (laid over a human body) to a CSV file with a, body part name, timestamp/ GPS data and other descriptors. CSV file can then be emailed to user.
I am now at the state where I need more features -
1)A connection to Arduino mega I/O's so that data from an Arduino is displayed on our interface and also record this to CSV file.
2) I need automatic audio recording within the app that resets itself every day and is named appropriately, If a button is pressed. Then it will automatically make a TRACK MARKER in the audio recording OR make a break.
3) new options page is needed to house the options that can be turned on and off for the app.
4) there are more minor small tweaks and fixes for the app that will be discussed with suitable freelancer.
[login to view URL]
Here is a more in depth explanation for what is required.
1) Audio Recording – recording 24/7 automatically stopping at each new day and naming the audio file appropriately. Button presses should also be making audio markers in audio file… so that that they relate to main daily CSV log. There will also be a button for now “making audio statement” this will be recorded in CSV as lets say MAS so it can be easily found. This “MA”S use for when the user wants to talk to the recorder and it is unrelated to the use of the Body loggers daily function. Audio should record in MP3 of at least 96KPS.
2) Arduino functionality WITH basic I/O data reading page – this page will display sensor data from connection Arduino which is also record to the CSV This page should be configurable for multiple Arduinos further down the line. But two sensor examples are magnetic hall sensor and also something like a limit switch Sensor.
3) New Options Page, this is where the Body logger functions can be configurable from now on. One feature that will go here first is the ability to make the “description” page auto display right after each button press… OR NOT. This is so the user doesn’t have to always press the “description” page after the press.
6) GPS data needs to be split into boxes so it can easily be made use off because currently having the north and south on one box line complicates things and slowdowns making use of the data. GPS data in fact needs to be turned into usable location names and not numbers.
4) Send log page… We need more abilities to send though CSV data. As currently this is just stored in one file which is building and getting larger in size. The option to have a monthly log and a daily log are the most sensible options to have right now.
7) A flash on the red lcd screen is needed each a time a button is pressed to let the user no it was recorded.
8) Options page – Reminders – remind every 24 hours, remind every 48 hours, every 7 days. – this reminder page should be so to allow the user to configure what best works for offloading the data… Wifi/cloud use should be minimized and offloading via cable and itunes should be optimal way to offload data audio files.
5) New “tesla” page – this page will be for having the “bodies layout” connected to two or more chain linked Arduinos for more than 50 I/O’s. The button presses will be configured to a different I/O and trigger something like an led for example. That’s it. This is planned to be a one time/use only feature, it is of no use to the common user and only needed for experimental purposes, whether it is included in the standard version of the app is to be decided.