Before we start:
• The current applications has a working login system where a user can log in and do
• As the user logs in, the system is currently able to trigger that and show online/
• There is a video component (VCApp) that is partially working on web
browsers(Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari .. On computers and mobile devices both Android and iOS). This video component is developed using google’s webRTC.
• There is a live database (MySQL) with a set of users.
1. Integrating a video calling application (VCApp) with our current application
(Kareero) / replacing the code with our broken code part that is related to the
2. Using users from our database that is linked to the app for testing.
3. The user should be logged in in order to place a call.
4. We need to develop a queue functionality where the calls start after each other
with a short “automatic” delay. The users should apply for the call in advance
following the system design.
5. The queue development and the app integration have no technical design
currently, the design should be created through the development process in a form
of discussion between us and the developer!
6. We prefer several voice calls as to keep track on the workflow as we believe that it
is easier to communicate through voice calls.
7. The developer should sign an NDA where email, phone, address and national ID
number are needed for this regard.
8. The developer should sign a development agreement.
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada $348 teklif veriyor
Greetings! We have gone through project description and we know what you are looking for. We have done similar work in the past, so it won’t take much of your time. Do not pay us until you get full satisfaction. W Daha Fazla