Have You Got A Good Ear? – Audio Transcription Work is now available for Japanese!
We’re offering you a job, which empowers you to work from home, with no background experience.
Audio transcription involves listening to audio files and writing what you hear. That’s it.
The skills you need are the following:
· Japanese Native speaker
· Good level of English: you will be working with audios in your native language, but you need to be able to understand our guidelines and communicate with our project team.
· Ability to listen to audios and get a perfect transcription
· A high-speed Internet connection
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and patience
If you have little to no experience – being a transcriptionist is a great way to build up your skills and become more valuable!
The mouth-watering pros of working from home are:
· Being home when your packages arrive
· Working from the sofa, in your comfiest pajamas
· Save your chocolate bar from thieves at work (aka co-workers)
If any of these appeals to you, including…
· Building on your language skills
· Working on smaller-sized projects
· Having more autonomy over your life
· Building up a great reputation with clients from around the world
…contact me ASAP! We look forward to helping you begin your transcribing adventure!
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $21/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I would be an excellent match for this project. Listening is my strongest skill is Japanese, and as I can write fluently, transcription would be no problem either. Thanks, Malcolm
Hi, I am a native Japanese speaker that has worked as a translator for years. I do not have other ongoing projects, I could concentrate on this project and complete it with speed and accuracy.