Hi, we are looking for a multi-talented developer to work on an urgent job for us.
We require someone to develop a website, iPhone application and live tracking visual display for a start up business. All design's will be provided, however we require someone with strong eCommerce, PHP, Objective-C, and Apple SDK experience to build both applications.
We would prefer one developer, competent in both, however would accept two developers to work together on this project. Must speak fluent english and can work to a tight timeline.
We are setting up a coffee shop and require a website that allows people to pre-order their coffees. The website will enable the user to log in, pre-purchase a set amount of credit (ie. $10, 20, 50, 100 AUD) and then buy coffee's from that credit from time to time. This will be worked into an iPhone application, and a visual display to enable our staff to see what coffee they need to make next. All we plate and iPhone designs will be provided, just require someone to physically build the site.
Basic four-eight page website (Home, Contact, About, Order/registration/account), with basic shopping cart/ordering capacity. The website will work as follows:
1) User set's up an account (name, email, phone, company) and pre-purchases a set amount of credit (ie. $10, $20, $40, $50, $100).
2) Once the user has set up the account, each time they log into the website, they can pre-order their coffee (ie. if the user want's: 1x > Large > Espresso > At 10am > Pick up --- we need to track this order and charge their account $3.
When an order is placed it needs to then appear on a screen in the store and placed into a queue ie.
[url removed, login to view] - Cuppachino - Tom Walters
[url removed, login to view] - Espresso - Jan Clarke
[url removed, login to view] - Espresso - Ian Waite
[url removed, login to view] - Cuppacino - William Clarke
[url removed, login to view] - Flat white - Liam Brown
Each time a new order is placed it must reshuffle and be added to the order list.
We require a basic iPhone application with the same functionality - users must be able to, select:
1) WHAT COFFEE THAT WANT
2) WHAT SIZE THEY WANT
3) WHEN THEY WANT IT
4) ANY OPTIONS (ie. Extra hot, soy milk etc)
When they click "order" the respective amount would be charged to their account. For example, if a user had $20 on their account and they ordered:
1) WHAT COFFEE THAT WANT ----- Cupaccino ($3)
2) WHAT SIZE THEY WANT ------- Large (+ $1)
3) WHEN THEY WANT IT ------- 10am (no cost)
4) ANY OPTIONS --------------- Soy Milk (+ $1)
$5 get's charged to their account, their account would now be $15.
The iPhone app must remember who they are so they don't need to log in everytime.
In the store we will have a computer running which will need to show the staff what coffee's have been ordered. This computer will be connected to the internet. It will need to reshuffle orders as they come in. For example, if it was 10am and three people ordered coffee's one after another:
1) Jane orders a coffee for [url removed, login to view]
2) Bob orders a coffee for [url removed, login to view]
3) Jeffery orders a coffee for [url removed, login to view]
The screen would show:
JEFFERY --- Espresso --- [url removed, login to view]
JANE --- Espresso --- [url removed, login to view]
BOB ---- Espresso --- [url removed, login to view]
The site will need to reshuffle jobs automatically based on the time. It will need to be colour coded so jobs that need to be made straight away are green, jobs that have expired are red and flashing, and jobs that aren't ready to be made are white. Similarly, this screen will be a touch screen so when a job is complete and the person picks it up, the staff member can press their job and it would be removed from the screen.