I need a basic Media App, which can Play Video files, Display Photos and Play Music. The App should only be able to access files which are located on the external SDCARD and the USB port. Intended Device is a Smart TV running 720p resolution. Processor is Amlogic 8726. Playback of video needs to be handled by the Androids player using the mediplayer / video player API of Android. Android version is 4.0.3.
- There should be no persistent storage on the system of any options.
- Needs to support all the common file formats like .mp4 .mov .m4v .ts .mp3 .ogg .jpg .png .tif e.t.c.
- Device is not touch screen and is driven by a remote control which uses the standard Android Key API.
- The App should detect the presence of USB / SD storage device and ask which device to use, the show 3 tabs across the screen 'Video', 'Music', 'Photos'.
- There should be a Close button also to Finish the app.
- Only files which have valid extensions should be shown on the screen under the appropriate tab.
- Selecting an item should play that item and the move on to the next item in the relevant tab list after the last item in the list playback is stopped and the list is displayed.
- Everything is displayed / played in full screen, photos should not be re-sized, but letter-boxed e.t.c.
- Video & Music playback should respond to the media control keys, via standard API.
- A playlist or method for sorting in the music option would be good feature.
- An option to alter the display rate of the photos should be included.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $326 for this job
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
We have more than 6 years of experience in this field with our skillful team of designers and intelligent programmers working with primary goal of 100% work satisfaction. Please check PMB.