The projects requires the following items:
- Blackberry Application that can present slides of information consumed from hardcoded RSS Feeds urls and to consume and display images associated with this RSS Feeds via HTTP.
- The interface must run smooth and fun and present information with a carousel or like a TWUIK E-ZINE example [url removed, login to view]
- Each slide of the e-zine must be one big horizontal autoresizable layout which includes one horizontal bar for an image and the rest dynamic bars text /urls for each preconfigured RSS Feed
- The blackberry application must have a .png Banner Icon and a -png Application icon that changes when the user receives a simple flag PUSH notifying a change. The application must stay in background unless the user closes it using the menu.
- It is not required to program the PUSH listener nor the server side content.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $620 for this job
Hi I have many years of mobile development experience including blackberry, J2ME and more. I can finish this project for you on time. Thanks Borntocode
i can make this project if you allow me. I can also make it fast if you [url removed, login to view] i want that initial amount after my first build not before [url removed, login to view] you are interested please send me more detail.