We have a website that currently fluctuates between a 1st and 2nd page search result listing within Google for a specific keyphrase. We want to minimize or stop this fluctuation altogether so that our sites search results becomes more prominent within the 1st page of results for specific keyphrases within Google and Yahoo. Position No.1 would be ideal.
It's obvious to us that we need to build lots more backlinks - but how many do we realistically need?
Therefore, we are looking for someone who has excellent SEO knowledge who can look at our current site, the target keyphrase and then make a recommendation on how many backlinks we need to have created (safely without upsetting Google etc) and the budget and time frame you would need to do this for us.
We will provide up to 5 different keyphrases that we would like used as the anchor text in the link building exercise. This would however be subject to your recommendations based on the other sites for which our site currently competes.
All white hat techniques/rules must be followed.
Before bidding, please ensure you understand all the Do's and Don't in the following overview.
- ABSOLUTELY NO black hat or Grey hat techniques, unethical SEO spam techniques. Only ethical work will be considered.
- Link building should be staggered over a period of time - depending on your recommendation.
- Links must be from related websites covering the main topic/theme of our site.
- Pages that the links are placed on must have PR of 2 or above.
- Back link pages must relate to our site topic.
- No article or Directory Sites, No Comments unless you advise otherwise.
- All links should be permanent.
- Links should be from different domains, on different IP ranges, in different locations.
- Sites should be 3 Years old at least unless you advise otherwise.
- URLs should be live once you create them
- No more than 20 links should be submitted per day unless you are confident no search engine penality will arise.
- Links must be on pages with 15 outbound links at most.
- Free one-way manual links (no reciprocal links).
- Back links must be on a www. and not subdomains.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages should be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within the last 30-60 days.
- Prefer high ranking Alexa sites.
- Max Two links per domain.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites unless you can advise otherwise.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
I will provide you with the URL of our website and the main keyphrases we would like you to target with the linkbuilding.