Description: Provide a VoIP Android library as a software package for embedding into an application
Code-name: VoIP Android library (engine)
Target platform: Android (1.5 or above)
Delivery form: pre-compiled library or sources
• Supports SIP RFC standards
• RTP/RTPC(UDP), an effective jitter buffer implementation
• [url removed, login to view] (A-Law and u-Law), iLBC and optional [url removed, login to view]
• Echo Cancellation support, Tone Generator, File playback
• Call recording (optional)
• STUN support for NAT/firewall traversal (optional)
• Supports multiple SIP profiles (optional)
• Simultaneous outbound calls and conferences supporting
• Ability to configure the cellular data networks path priorities
• Ability to transfer calls or put them on hold
• API functions to configure engine, control calls and receive notifications
13 freelancers are bidding on average $9792 for this job
Hello Sir, I have developed android base sip softphone. Its running very smoothly. I'll deliver to you within 1 day with source code. Let me know. Thanks and Regards, Romal Patel
We are a software development company based in India, We have got resources to do this project in the given time . so you please consider our bid...
Hello,First of all thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your [url removed, login to view] are very much interested to do this [url removed, login to view] see your PMB for more details.
I feel as if I can provide a quality product for a reasonable price. I may be new to Freelancer but I am not new to the work and am looking for a chance to prove it.