I need your help. Can you create customer registration feature for my opensource project NORD POS Mobile? This is simply servlet for create, read, update and delete database tables of Openbravo Java Client POS. Also, this servlet is compatible with many other Openbravo POS forks(NORD POS, OpenPOS, uniCenta oPOS and etc.) You can see source code and examples: [url removed, login to view]
- Registration new customer.
- Login by exists customer by SEARCHKEY or EMAIL or TAXID fields and verify password by CARD field.
- After login customer saved for current session and get ID and NAME for ticket form.
I need an employee who know Stripes, Persist ORM/DAO and jQuery Mobile frameworks. Нou should be able to:
- Create panel to implement the business logic of customer registration, save login customer for current session(Stripes Framework).
- Add getter & setter methods for CRUD tables of CUSTOMERS(Persist ORM/DAO).
- Design UI for CRUD logic of customer registration(jQuery Mobile).
If you need more information about project tasks, please ask me. After complete this project, you will have more chance to perform the following project: Customer basket for buy products.
The best regards,
More about Openbravo POS PDA:
[url removed, login to view]:POS/PDA_Module_Installation_Guide
[url removed, login to view]:POS/Openbravo_POS_Developer_Guide#Edit_the_PDA_module_sources_using_the_Netbeans_IDE