This involves a recruitment. We will pay 10% of the first years salary to the person who forwards a persons CV in which we will hire. The person should hold a master in computer science and willing to work in China (Xiamen/Changsha) or Manila, Philippines
Please look at the job description below.
Head of Development (JAVA/J2EE)
BetBrain provides a free web service that enables users to compare odds in sports betting from more than 140 different bookmakers across the globe. The service gives the user a chance to find the best odds available on the market. Odds are presented at our own site, please visit www.betbrain.com. Odds are also delivered to many other sites.
BetBrain was founded in 2001. Today the company employs 45 people in offices in Copenhagen (Denmark), London (United Kingdom), and Bucharest (Romania). The Romanian office is the largest, with more than 35 employees. The company is profitable and continues to expand.
BetBrain operates in a highly competitive market where product quality is absolutely critical to company performance. We are one of the best in the world at what we do. And we want to be the clear number one. As such, we strive for technical excellence in all our systems, from back-end odds collection to front-end publication, as well in our business team.
Our systems of today are market-leading but still not as perfect as we want them to be. We have a clear vision of where we want to go, seeking real-time performance throughout our systems and adding new facilities, data sets and tools. Some of the tasks are both novel and technically very challenging.
To realize this vision, BetBrain is now setting up a second development unit. With this unit we will make our vision come true with a group of bright people and a job environment that promotes open discussion and hard work.
• The Head of Development will be responsible for building a team of dedicated and high quality developers. The initial size of the team will be around four persons, in addition to the Head of Development. The intention is to further increase the team.
• The Head of Development will be responsible for designing and implementing an advanced next-generation system in our company. This will largely be built from scratch.
The Head of Development must be self-motivated with the ability to work in and lead group activities towards a common goal.
• Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with very good grades.
• At least four years of work experience with Java technologies (J2EE, Servlets/JSP, Struts, taglibs, etc.)
• A good sense of usability.
• Intelligent, self-motivating, disciplined, communicative.
• Fluent in English.
• Strong Java and object-oriented design and implementation skills (collections, incremental algorithms, design patterns, JDBC, RMI, threads).
• OOP, OOAD, testing strategies, UML.
• Experience with AJAX is a plus.
• Must have successfully designed and implemented at least one major java application.
• Must have experience in project management, people management, hiring
13 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1038$ teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, We are software and web development company in Kolkata, [url removed, login to view] will develop your site according to your specification. Our team has highly experienced developers and designers for web site, logo design, gr Daha fazlası