We are looking for highly experienced programmers for the development of a visual search as server library.
The tool shall have two parts:
1.) Index of source images: it should be possible to add as many pictures / images as possible in a database. As an input the library receives an image (JPG(PNG) and an ID.
2.) Search: thereafter a search can start based on an input (also in JPG/PNG). The result shall provide the ID of the source picture.
- The system shall be scalable and work fast even with 1 million + source images
- The lightening of the picture provided can be worst than the indexed image. The tool shall still be able to recognise the image ID.
- The angle of the picture provided can differ from the indexed image. The tool shall still be able to recognise the image ID.
kooaba app: [url removed, login to view]
kooaba paperboy app: [url removed, login to view]
The tool must have the very same quality level like these examples.
- The payment is done only after successful and satisfying complition of the project.
- After payment has been done we receive the full rights on this app.
- Communication via Skype.