Need a java process to do the following:
Build SQL (generate SQL) based on selections made by a user. Users will submit their request (SELECT columns, WHERE clause filters) in a table. This process will scan the table, build the SQL dynamically and process the results against the DB. It will then produce a csv output from the SQL.
Following are the set of parameters:
- XML based list of tables / data model listing tables / join conditions (example "sales and marketing database tables VS. order databse"). Yes, there will be multiple Databases having different data models. This is the key to the project.
- Table where users will submit the SELECT and WHERE clause items (example columns to see = a, b, c, sum(d) and filters a = "chicago" ).
- The process will generate a complete SQL for each new request submitted (example i want to select column a, b, c, sum(d) WHERE a = "chicago" group by .....).
- Using a new thread, the process will execute the SQL against the DB
- The process will output the results to a CSV file
Ping me if you have any questions.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $169 teklif veriyor
Expert Java developer can give 100 guaranteed solution of your problem.
i have done similar project, where i DB selection and table selection was through text filed entry. It was web based, do you need desktop application or web based. I am expert in java , XML and Dynamic queries. With Daha Fazla
Hi, Please check your inbox for [url removed, login to view]
Dear Sir, I Can do this. Please ping me. I need some clarification too. Regards AgilePro
Hi, Serious Bidder With good knowledge of java and Database Management System. check PMB
This is a pretty straight forward project. I would love the challenge. databases are one of my specialty. I look forward to talking with you more about the details of the project. I would be glad to do the work.
Hi, I have 11 years of experience working on a big Database projects using J2EE. I am ready to start working on the project now.