Need a screen sharing solution developed, to be used in combination with [url removed, login to view] video conferencing applications.
Need something similar to [url removed, login to view] with some extras.
For more docs and research check [url removed, login to view] .
This will include a string parameter to be used as stream name. This name will be shown on interface (Publishing stream: stream name ).
Also will allow passing some settings (predefined controls).
* Capturing options: 2 types of controls, that should be in 2 sections:
1) controls required for/on publishing, that apply with an Apply/Publish button:
- Compression : similar to flash ie. Bandwidht:40000bytes/s, Picture: 75%
- Real Stream Size : ie. 320x240 (sharing width/height ie 640x480 multiplied by zoom ie. 0.5)
2) controls that can be changed live:
- Zoom : Zoom ranges should allow between 0.2 and 4. In example 0.5 would be used to stream a 640x480 screen zone in a 320x240 stream.
- Sharing position : X, Y inputs
- Auto follow mouse : checkbox, when enabled sharing rectangle should always have mouse in center, except when reaching screen borders; updates sharing position; default is enabled
Predefined controls will allow passing compression, stream size, auto publish (makes publish controls read only and hides apply/publish button).
* Encodes capture to rtmp server: Support both Red5 and Wowza rtmp servers.
* Playback class / code to integrate in flash applications for watching capture. Not required if it can be played as regular rtmp stream.
Installer, instructions for deployment & integration and full source code.
Communication will be done via PMB.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress for evaluation.
Progress updates should be uploaded and reported at least 2 times per week, since start.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the time frame. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid time frame.
All amount will be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.