The website is CooperativeResearch.Org. The first requirement is that you are interested in the project. Read about it by visiting it and clicking the "about this site" link. More details are at [url removed, login to view]
The application has a complicated database schema with especially complicated logic related to the versioning and states of objects. The database contains a fairly large amount of data and the site has to cope with high levels of traffic, yet must perform fast while serving dynamic content from a single server.
The list below describes some of the things we need done. We think we have about 2-300 hours of work.
Obviously there's no way for you to give a bid for all this without seeing and working with the code. So please give us an hourly bid. After the first project and after you are comfortable with the application, we can discuss a price for everything.
* ongoing site optimization
* Extending versioning logic to source objects (currently only the events and entities are versioned)
* Incorporating source object into review process
* On the user management page, the users need to be sorted by name. We also need to be able to search through users.
* A page that shows all entries that cite a given source
* timeline page that only shows entries that are in the "draft" state
* Profile page that would show some of the user's info (links to websites, blogs, and avatar, etc.)
* On [url removed, login to view], in the category list, add a link to the tier 1 categorys that when clicked shows all the timeline entries contained in all sub tiers (i.e., it merges the timelines of all the categories below it into one giant timeline)
* Instead of, or in addition to, the "next" link on [url removed, login to view], there needs to be a way for the user to jump ahead to a certain time period. We like the way this site does it: [url removed, login to view]
* Application that would automatically cache, like google and internet archive do, all sources submitted.
* Develop email update function that would email users whenever changes are made to certain projects or timelines. User would be able to edit settings that specify under what conditions and how often the user is emailed.
* Voting system that would allow contributors and editors to vote on issues relating to the operation and management of the site
+ other stuff
39 freelancers are bidding on average $3855 for this job
Please check pmb for sweet offer which has very good price, proof of last work and customer feedback, and commitment to quality, thanks
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [url removed, login to view] are 100% su Daha Fazla
I am a full time Java developer.I have worked in many high end applications like "DHIS 2.0(Open source Project)","Express Transfer of Money(Banking Project)","Express Cheque",etc.I have expertise in J2SE,J2EE,Struts,Sp Daha Fazla
I am ready to start working on your project. I am a Java/ J2EE developer and have worked on projects on various domains such as Retail and Financial Domain. I have strong work experience in technologies like EJB, XML/ Daha Fazla
Our firm's working on area of software web and software develoment more than 5 [url removed, login to view] have worked on many kinds of projects using techinoligies such as php,asp,asp.net, and others. You can also look at our skills in Daha Fazla
i need total doumentation regarding ur requrment
give comprehensive detail & get solution...think smart..
understood the details and the scope of the project. Willing to start, expect a quality work and customer service from this single well versed j2ee developer.
Netresourses is an internet company dedicated to providing pure and fast java webdevelopement and services to all clients wishin to establish a presence on the web. We primarily use java as programming language of c Daha Fazla
Smruti Compubits Support (G) Pvt. Ltd. is a well established offshore outsourcing IT MNC located at InfoCity Gandhinagar India with joint venture of Compubits, UK and Smruti Consulting, India. We offer the ability to e Daha Fazla
We have experienced programmers and developers (10 years and more) for following tools and technologies visual studio 6 and net— - vb, c++, Daha Fazla
I'm Sun Certified Java Programmer. Make this work, will be a pleasure to me. Thanks. Best regards.