The goal of the project is to create a premium service for a popular proxy server that I run. The current software used is Glype.
The user flow should be something like -
2. When they come to premium site, they can register userid/passwd and have free 30 mins of premium usage
4. After the free 30 mins, user is prompted to purchase credit by simply filling up a survey through cpalead. This will give the user 2 hours of usage with all ads being filtered.
5. Optionally the user can download a small exe that does the job of turning on the proxy configuration or off.
2. Provide membership registration and time credits feature
3. Integrate with cpalead to enable users to purchase credits (they can fill survey or pay using paypal/phone etc, which is within cpalead widget)
4. Provide a small downloadable exe that switches on and off the proxy configuration