Freelance - J2EE Solutions Architect
6-8 years experience
keywords: J2EE, spring, hibernate, portal, architect
Location - Bangalore
We are looking for a freelance J2EE solutions architect to design a complex web portal and mentor a young team of developers.
You can continue to work for your current employer. We only need your presence part-time (week-ends)
- BE/MCA/Msc/Bsc with 6-8 years experience and at least 1 year as a J2EE solutions Architect
- System Analysis and Design using industry standard tools and methodologies.
- Experience in developing web portals/applications with frameworks such as Struts/Spring
- Comfortable with industry standard system modeling tools and methodologies (e.g., UML/OOAD)
- Drive for results - Finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, demonstrating high levels of energy in pursuing problems, setting high performance standards
11 freelancers are bidding on average $4160 for this job
We have done numerous business applications. We feel we can do a quality job delivered in the time mentioned by [url removed, login to view] are a company with numerous resources and very good manpower available. By leveraging our b Daha fazlası
I can work on your project on a part-time basis. Now I mostly work as a software architect but I also have a lot of J2EE programming experience.