I am looking for someone or a team of programmer to design a fully completed and branded Bluetooth Advertising Proximity System with custom company logo’s , icons and colors. Based on this, I will need you to provide SOURCE CODE and it should have a well planned modularity to allow anyone with the appropriate expertise to improve or change the functionality. Also, must be compatible with the common USB bluetooth drivers. It should be developed to work on a mini computer with Intel Atom processors with 1 GB of SDRAM and 8 GB solid-state hard disk running Linux Ubantu. (also Windows XP,Vista)
Bluetooth Proximity Marketing software will be loaded and installed in a PC (or mini computer) to broadcast to nearly any type (JPEG,GIF,MP3,MP4,3GP,AMR,AAC,JAR,vCard,vCalendar,txt) of file to cell phones and PDA within its broadcasting range.
01. Develop by JDK 6 (SE)
02. Refer Eclipse IDE
03. Support all bluetooth stack (i.e. IVT, Microsoft, Broadcom)
04. Must be able run on linux, Windows XP, Vista
05. Application must get these information from detected devices
- Device name
- Device MAC Address
- Device brand, version
- Device services
06. Able to transfer file.
07. Fast discovery.
08. At this stage, this software is to run locally on the PC,mini-pc, but it must be able to further develop to use web-management.
09. Able to set each dongle responsibility (Ex. Dongle 1 use for discovery, dongle 2-4 use for send. After device 1 discovery finish then dispatch that list to other thread for send information out by other device.
10. Use Thread for development. 1 Thread for 1 job on each device. Each thread dependency and will be destroyed after job finish( send data complete ).
11. There is log for each thread.
12. Able to send out file or data without request PIN code or anything else. Allow asking ACCEPT or CANCEL only.
13. Support send data or information to Symbian, Window, BlackBerry, Linux.
14. Able to run 7x24.
15. Able set timeout inside each thread.
16. Easy to setup and implement and develop.
17. Example for each case.
18. Able to detect new device and remove device without restart application.
19. Able to know status of each device real-time.
20. Able to send command to stop or destroy the thread during processing.
21. Able to replace sender name when send out
22. Must be able to use at least 4 USB bluetooth dongles class 1
23. The code must be organized very nicely, so that new modules can be added in the future.
24. There should be device database in the unit that contains phones model so that the bluetooth node select the types of contents to send that match the phone model (i.e. screen resolution, ability to play video file, etc.)