I am in need of a very simple android 4.0 app.
The following is what the app needs to do:
1) Run in the background when the phone starts (or the program starts for the first time) with only 1 button on the menu to fully exit the app.
2) Control the LCD brightness via a local lan (192.168.x.x) Web Service.
3) Read the battery status (level) via a local lan (192.168.x.x) Web Service.
(1) will only need to be displayed to the user if they select it from the top bar (bar on top that slides down). Other than that, it should just run in the background.
(2) will need to be able to send commands from the Web Service to android (example: (ws)lcd70->android = LED turns down 70% (out of 100% brightness.)
(3) will just need to read what the android battery level is to the Web Service (example: android(80%)->ws = tells the web service only 80% is charged.)
That's it. Please contact me if you have any questions about the requirements above BEFORE placing your bid.
All code will become the property of me.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
**Note: You do not need to also think you need to create a Web Service for this job. I already have one in place. I just need the Android app to communicate with it.**
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $165 teklif veriyor
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Android apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I'm very interested in your job post involving these skills. Daha Fazla
Hi, I read and understand the requirements. I have expertise in android and ready to do it for you. We have many apps under belt both on Freelancer with 5 stars ad in the market. Please visit the links given bel Daha Fazla
Hello, Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your project. I sent my proposal in a private message. -Rick
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !
Hello, I am interested with your project. I will do it for you. Please check private message. Regards.
Hi there, I'm an experienced Android developer. You can check my previous reviews. I have a few questions, plz check your message box.
I am an engineering PhD student, Java and Android expert. This project looks simple enough to complete in two days (I will say 3 to give time for review and time zone differences). The LCD brightness and battery level Daha Fazla
Exactly know what you want. Control the LCD brightness and Read the battery status . Just these two main functions,right? It's easy for me because I just have done such a project,the website is in the app,so you can Daha Fazla
I am an expert in android app development . I would like to bid on this project.