The program connects to our server program via WebSocket which is a Windows desktop application. The communication between the server and clients are using JSON messages. The main objectives are:
- Port UI to Windows, Android and Apple mobile platforms and maintained in one project as possible. The UI menu should function like Windows’ app that would support dynamic updates.
- Add PhoneGap plugin for Android RFID reader (SKD in Java provided). Program should be activated when RFID data is detected.
- Add PhoneGap plugin for iOS RFID reader, [url removed, login to view]
- Connect to server via WebSocket and display images via HTTP (working)
- Using PhoneGap library wherever possible for portability. (working)
- Use PhoneGap camera function to capture and upload photo to server via WebSocket. (working)
- Build process needs to be documented for different platforms. The project can be built by PhoneGap build service also. (working)
- Display simple JSON controls in the fly out window: support radio button, check box, text editor, label, image and basic button. (working)
- Send user input back to the server in JSON data format. (working)
- Maintain program performance is mandatory. jQuery might not be a good choice.
We expect there would be a lot of customization requests by our clients. We would like to outsource most client side developments. We hope the porting project will be a good beginning of our cooperation.
23 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1972$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this application.for more information see PMB-Thanks.
hello,CloudGanga shows concern to work on this project,you can judge our abilities by reporting to our profile,and be assure of our achievements.PMB.
Hello Respected Client, I have Read your requirements and we are very experience in this concept. Please check Message Board for more details. Thank you !