I am looking for a programmer or team that can develop from scratch a desktop software application used to generate keywords and check for exact match domain name availability. The software should have the ability to work on both windows and Mac based computers if possible.
For reference, this application should work very similarly to the software shown in this video: [url removed, login to view]
Please watch this video so that you can see the basic functionality. Also, please read the full description to see the differences between the video application and the proposed application.
Speed of the software is more important than looks; if one has to be compromised.
1. Generate keywords from user inputed root keywords:
• Ability to enter at least 10 root keywords at once (more if possible). (Each root keyword will be used to generate several hundred additional keywords). The keyword should pull all the similar keywords from the Google External Keyword Tool at 1 to 3 levels deep maximum (not 10 as shown in video). This will be a recursive function that will take the generated keywords that meet the criteria and generates additional keywords.
2. Generated Keywords that meet the settings requirements will display (all data provided by Google External Keyword Tool):
• Number of Searches per month for specified match type in settings.
• CPC data for specified match type in settings
• Number of competitors with keyword in Title: (Google query: Allintitle)
- Exact match domain name if available.
3. The Settings tab of the software should have the following options (compare to software shown in video).
- User input for "Minimum Monthly Searches"
- User input for "Minimum CPC Bid"
- Dropdown for "Match Type" - Broad, Phrase, or Exact Match.
- User selection for either Local or Global results
- User selection for # of levels to "dig". Dig 1 to 3 levels deep is all that should be allowed.
- User option to show all "Level of Competition" (# of competing sites on Google). or to input a maximum number of competing websites. (No keywords will be shown that have over this specified level of competition).
- No proxy settings required.
- No de-captcha accounts required.
- No keyword length needs to be specified. (Software will pull all keywords that meet the settings).
4. No Brainstorm feature is needed for this software.
5. The user should have the ability to input up to 10 root keywords at once and then run the software.
6. The user should have the ability to sort the results by Searches, Competition, Avg. bid, or domain name.
7. Once the keywords have been generated, the user should be able to check if the exact match domain name of the following 3 extensions - .com, .net, or .org is available. This domain name should be listed in the last column if available or "not available" listed if not available.
7. The results should have the ability to be exported via CSV format to be used in Microsoft Excel or otherwise.
8. Ability to run software in background on computer if necessary so that other programs can run simultaneously.
Please bid accordingly. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1800 for this job
I have gone through each details given in your project. I already have created few nice applications with "Google External Keyword tool", so I am very comfortable with that. I can start ASAP.
Dear Sir, I have understood u r requirements and i can assign a team to deliver you the product in the time frame as required by you. Regards. Aditya Srinivas