We’re looking for a simple desktop application to be built quickly. The software will be a 2 stage web crawler (querying google search pages and keyword suggestion). The process is simple; the user enters information into 1 field, ticks (or unticks) a check box, hits a start button, the google captcha image pops up and the user completes, then the program goes off and collects info from google, does some calculations and returns a list of results. The user will be able to filter the results in a number of different ways.
The menu will include a FILE / ‘New’, ‘Save’, ‘Open’, ‘Export’ (exel file), ‘Settings’ and ‘Exit’.
and HELP / ‘Help File’, ‘Visit Website’ and ‘About’
The ‘Settings’ will allow the user to set search saftey settings...
* Visit the search engine’s home page? (YES or NO)
* Enable human emulation delays (YES or NO)
* Random delays between queries ( * to * seconds)
* Random delays between going to next results page ( * to * seconds)
* Enable delays after interrupted queries(YES or NO)
* Delay before next query (* minutes)
* Show captcha if queries are blocked (YES or NO)
* Use random user agents (YES or NO)
* Use a specified user agent (YES or NO)
* specified user agent (Text Field)
The software must be easy to understand and laid out in a upto date fashion. Images for icons, buttons and start up screen will be provided. If your able to develop the program to work on a number of operating systems would be a bonus. The software must be serial code activated.
Please apply with examples of similar types of the software apps you’ve developed.