I need someone to build an adapter package that will integrate between a Point of Sale (POS) vendor and my company's system.
We need the ability to send print jobs / sales through the POS. The desired behavior may be charging for products or simply printing a receipt. Optional/Desireable: ability to print coupons and queue jobs to be printed in the future.
Preference will be given to candidates who can do this in Python. We may consider a Java solution as well.
We need a number of these adapter classes. they will all have to conform to the same API.
- Radiant Systems
- RTS (Ready Ticket Systems)
- Titan Technology Group
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE INTEGRATING WITH A POS VENDOR IS REQUIRED. YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A CODE SAMPLE AND REFERENCE CHECKS WILL BE DONE.
In your reply, please include:
- the POS vendor you integrated with.
- the language in which it was written and a short description of the task.
- can you do the job in Python? If not, which language do you prefer?
- the words "spectacular dartboard" so I know you have read through this post in full.