I want a desktop program developed that can be used to generate stock trading signals for my users. I am a serious buyer (see my feedback) but I don't accept inflated bids. An example of what I am looking for can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS: (Detailed funtional requirements will be provided upon awarding the project)
1. I prefer this to be coded in Java so that PC and Mac users can use the software but I will settle for C if the price and experience is right
2. Software must have an install routine.
3. This software will be sold to the public so it must have a registration process to prevent unauthorized use.
4. Software must download stock prices from free stock price sites(Google Finance, Yahoo)
5. Software should allow for sdding/editing/deleting of stock symbol list
6. Software should provide custom price charts for stock symbols
7. Software should provide a list of stocks to buy or sell based on the stock price logic I will provide. (I will provide logic using Excel calculations)
8. Software should support banner advertisement embedding.
9. Developer must properly document code and provide source code to me upon completion.
10. I am looking for a slick and modern UI, so I would like to see a portfolio of previous apps.