JAVA RMI Simple Calculator - > No GUI NEEDED JUST TEXT

The task is to make a simple distributed app(and by simple I mean - the simplest ever) which should

implement the functionalities of an arithmetic calculator using JAVA and RMI (no GUI Needed)

RMI - Remote method invocation

Details :

Basic Operations :

-> adding




Extended Operations :

-> revert ( if the number is n, then revert(n) will be 1/n )

-> topower operation (n^5 = n*n*n*n*n)

->factorial (n! = 1*2*3*...*(n-1)*n)

->square root

State :

The calculator should maintain it's current state( the current result) for each executed operation .

Initially , the current result is 0 , but it's changed whenever an user invokes an operation .

In case of operation errors (like dividing by 0) , the current result will have a non-numeric value .

Operands :

All the executed operations have to take real numbers with two decimal places .


The model should a small memory , on which you can perform the following :

■addition (the current result is added to the memory)

■subtraction (the current result is subtracted from the memory)

■storage (the memory is set to have the current result value)

■read (the current operand takes the value stored in the memory)

■reset (memory value is set to 0)

Additional :

The project should contain 2 parts : 1. server app (exposing the calculus service), [url removed, login to view] (which consumes the service ). The client will allow the user to choose an operation (and to write the operands) and invoke the server service, printing out the results. (or the errors that occurred).

The client will consist of a SMALL MENU( TEXT only , no GUI NEEDED ) where it will display all the possible options , letting the user to select one and execute .



1. Addition

2. Division

Choose an operation : 1

The clients will receive different calculators that will not interact one with another .

Beceriler: Java, Yazılım Mimarisi

Daha fazlasını görün: java rmi calculator, simple rmi calculator, calculator java rmi, rmi calculator java, java rmi gui, rmi java calculator, rmi calculator, calculator using rmi java, simple calculator java using remote method invocation, simple calculator using rmi, calculator java gui, rmi java gui, calculator using rmi, java calculator gui, simple calculator rmi, simple java calculator gui, calculator rmi, java simple calculator gui, simple java rmi calculator, simple calculator java using rmi, calculator rmi java, rmi gui java, non gui java calculator, non gui calculator java, gui simple calculator java

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) ghaziabad, India

Proje NO: #696417

16 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job


i can do it. It's easy for me to finish it because I did a chat application by using RMI before.

in 2 gün içinde75$ USD
(10 Değerlendirme)

I can provide what you need

in 2 gün içinde85$ USD
(1 Değerlendirme)

Ready to work

in 5 gün içinde60$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hello I am ready to work in this project. Please follow ur inbox for more detail

in 15 gün içinde100$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hey i had already created this application.i m currently working on RMI. If you require urgent tell or PM [url removed, login to view] id is yogeshwadile at gmail dot com

1 gün içinde 50$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

I am confident of doing it.

in 7 gün içinde80$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

I am having good hand over this kind of project.

in 2 gün içinde60$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hi, I have 6 years of Experience in Java,RMI,J2EE and distributed applications. I am interested in this project. Pleas provide me the details. Thanks, COM Tech

in 4 gün içinde50$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hi! I can do this within an hour or two. Just let me know when do you excately need this done...

1 gün içinde 30$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hello; I am a software development specialist graduated from a reputable university in Turkey. I have 5+ years of software development experience mainly on J2EE. I have read the descriptions. I can build the system for Daha fazlası

in 10 gün içinde100$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

I am a java developer.i can do [url removed, login to view] check your PMB

1 gün içinde 33$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

Its simple and easy. I can do it. Let me know when do you need.

in 2 gün içinde30$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

hi, i have such described application developed (80%), if u agree, then i can finish up the remaining 20%. it is a console mode RMI calculator! thanks

1 gün içinde 100$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

IT can be finished as we have a very clear hand on java

in 2 gün içinde30$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

Hello i can do this task in maximum 3 days

in 2 gün içinde30$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)

I have 7 yrs of Java and J2EE Experience. Working professionally for Multinational Company.

in 3 gün içinde30$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)