Metawidget is an Open Source project downloadable from http://metawidget.org. It contains approximately 350 classes and interfaces. I would like a well presented UML 2 class diagram of the project. Important features of the diagram include:
* Include all project classes/interfaces
* Exclude all unit test/example classes
* Exclude all *Utils classes (eg. IOUtils, XmlUtils)
* Colour and group the classes into 5 main sections: those classes implementing the Inspector interface, those implementing InspectionResultProcessor, those implementing WidgetBuilder, those implementing WidgetProcessor, those implementing Layout
* Group classes from similar platforms together: all Inspectors together, all Android classes together, all Swing classes together etc.
* Only include class names (no attributes/methods/etc). Possibly include methods on the interfaces
The resulting diagram can be large (A2 size or bigger if needs be) but should be a single page and as clear as possible. In particular:
* A minimum of overlapping lines
* An avoidance of very long diagonal lines - prefer straight lines with 90 degree bends
* An apparent overall structure that can be discerned when standing some distance away
Deliverables should be:
* A landscape PDF
* The original source file for whatever tool was used
Candidates should supply an example of their work in the form of a UML 2 diagram of a subset of the Metawidget classes (say, 10 classes).
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 145$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I am a computer scientist graduated from a reputable university in Turkey. I have been working on J2EE technologies for about 5 years. Please check PM. Regards.
http://www.filehost.ro/1207343/Class_Diagram1_jpg Here you have a example of my work with UML 2.0. My work is fast, clean and cheap. I hope we will work together.
Hi.. I Am Java/J2ee Developer having 4 years of exp. I have worked on UML diagrams. I have given 10 days because I would like to provide my quality service which always required enough time. Thanks, Sanjay