Digital Science iGaming is a new venture into the world of online gaming. We are currently in the initial stages of trying to recruiting people to work on several different areas, and where that person/company will earn a percentage of the shareholding, thus of future profits.
This position is for a programmer. The ideal person would:
1) Hold a University Degree by a respected University. (Must be verifiable)
2) Have at least 2 years experience developing igaming software. (Must be verifiable)
3) Be proficient in the use of Visual Basic, Java, .Net and C programming.
4) Be able to meet tight deadlines.
5) Be able to showcase 2 live works done for igaming companies.
6) Work on poker software, and ability to preview said software, will be looked upon favourably greatly.
7) Willing to take on a huge work load in the initial stages and be able to provide world class solutions.
Companies interested are also invited to send their application.
This post is for someone who wants to be part of this new venture. It is a highly challenging, yet highly rewarding industry. You will not be paid on a per project basis (it might turn into such a way later on), but you will have a shareholding (as will be discussed) in the venture. Our success is your success.
Who can meet the challenge?
All those interested should submit their application here and we will get in touch with you within 48 hours.
Thank you to all those who viewed this add.
PS. Kindly note that we will be posting several other roles on this site, and all other roles will be posted on several other outsourcing sites.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $5833 teklif veriyor
Have 16 years of experience in designing developing solutions on C++ , .NET and databases. Have developed an online lottery lottery system recently. Looking forward to hearing from u.
our company are engage in software outsourcing and through [login to view URL] have rich experience of high-tech and [login to view URL] more than 200 projects we accumulates and improves three core products in different [login to view URL] Daha Fazla