Bluetooth discovery study case.
The application should be running a cell phone that can run Java applications and must have bluetooth capabilities.
The application puts the cell phone in bluetooth discovery mode. A separated device will be build that carries a bluetooth transmitter. This device will have a trigger that activates the bluetooth what will send his BT ID. The cell phone picks up this signal and should display an image on the display. If it’s possible, the cell phone keyboard light should light up (flash) and/or activate the vibrate function. This must be possible to cancel by the cell phone user.
The application should be started automatic as from the moment cell phone is activated.
It must be possible to store the BT ID, on the cell phone, of the different BT devices so it’s possible to ID what BT device was triggered. So it must be possible to assign an image and a name to that BT ID.
Languish Platform : JAVA J2ME
Cell phone platform : MIDP 2.0
Target Cell phone : Nokia 6510 - Series60
Application should :
- start automatically on cell phone activation
- show a logo on start up
- run in a minimized mode so cell phone can used for normal operations.
- store (save) 6 different BT device IDs
- assign 6 different images and name to each BT device
- show corresponding Image and name on BT device discovery and activate keyboard lighting and vibration function (if available) The 6 images must be include in the application it self.
- remove the warning after 30 sec or on action of the user.
- have an Exit function to stop the application.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 300$ teklif veriyor
This might not be possible using MIDP2.0. It might require C,C++, Symbian components. We can do this in Symbian as we have done work like this. Do let me know if you would be interested. Warm regards, Vikas
Hello, I have wide area experience in mobile application development on Nokia series with Symbian OS. Please forward me your mail ID so i can forward you project proposal according your current requirement. SG