We recently developed a iPhone App which does following ::::
We need it for Android as well, here are the specs :::::
- on first launch user should fill three fields(username/pass/email). this data should be mailed to admin address.
- main view - list of available video channels - parsed images and description from page [url removed, login to view]
- when select channel get list with images of latest videos, gathered from rss feeds, like [url removed, login to view]
- when user select row - play streaming video.
- notifications when new video posted
we use [url removed, login to view]
at the moment to convert HD mp4 for iphone
then we upload to mediacore app
it seems the mediacore uses html5 to play the videos mp4 in iphone
so the question is if it can play in droid
and if app can then handle feed?
let me know if this something you can do? and how can you? and how much it will cost?