Project Name: Hospital Info
J2ME mobile application with 2D visual (sliding) effects.
Works offline, as an Information Navigator – browse through hierarchical structure of hospital departments. Provides instant information for staff, allows communicating fast.
Splash Intro (Hospital animated logo)
| (via sliding menu you may drill deeper) to
|--(LOGO)Patient Records Department
|--(LOGO) Radiology Department (Could be link for additional info [to be discussed])
|--(no logo) Cardiology Department
|-----------many other departments
======LOGO and other details are optional, Department name is mandatory===
=========Department Contacts and Other Details======
Once user select particular department,
It must show list of department contacts available:
(SMALL PHOTO) Full Name,
Phone, Mobile, Pager info, etc
(SMALL PHOTO) Full Name,
Phone, Mobile, Pager info, etc
Optional Line : Duty Doctor or Use Pager to inform
Small Photo is optional, 3 text lines are must, 4th line are optional.
While Navigating on Phone or Mobile number – should allow placing a call.
====Self Registration Details Screen====
Above screen appears if on this device application launches first time, available via Settings Menu.
- Rich Graphical User Interface;
- Wide Range of supported handsets – One application works on all handsets (!). The difference between screen resolutions must be technically taken (different layouts or schemas, another graphic resource, stretching (!) finally, but not a porting issue.
- Networking (Bluetooth spreading (User-To-User [access via internal Menu]), Self-updating information and software once internet connection is up (via GPRS or Wi-Fi) [downloading],
Accumulating and uploading usage statistics:
• Current and previous users, their details; every contact retrieval event (hits) to evaluate Doctor’s or Nurse popularity);
• So statistics must be kept locally and also zipped inside redistributable jar-file as let say manifest file.
The most suitable platform to develop such application is MIDP 2.0:
[url removed, login to view]
Full list of handsets which has got MIDP 2.0 support is available:
[url removed, login to view];apiId=61
PDA devices are based on operating systems, such as Palm OS or MS Windows Mobile (2003, 5.0) and some of them will understand MIDP2 application as their own, but most will require to build separate J2ME application (porting).
We will provide graphics, or flash-demo of application simulation;
Clarifications to above:
- “Usage Stats” accumulation (appending): pack all collected information (including latest updates, usage reporting (hits), all personal info, including any previous records)
- Data keeping – offline;
- Data online sync facility (download info about departments/contacts and software updates, uploads “Usage Stats”;
- Distribution: self-distribution, spreading via Bluetooth; (Via internal menu ->Send To Another – application will pack latest updates and “Usage Stats”);
- GUI - compatibility specs;
Source Codes must be well formatted and well commented - it's a must.
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada $946 teklif veriyor
Wide experience of programming on Java for mobile phones (J2ME - MIDP-1, MIDP-2).
Hello, I have expertise on J2ME since last 4 years. I have deveoloped many applications on J2ME for Palm OS, PPC, Symbian and Java Phones. I have understood your specifications. However, I need certain informatio Daha Fazla
We are a group of professionals having more than 5 yrs experience having worked for clients like Tata,HLL,Cactus [login to view URL] can show you samples of our previous work if you want.
Hello, I am very interested in develop your project. I have a great experience in programming applications and games in J2ME platform and deal with platform differences. I will send you examples of my work via p Daha Fazla
we are team of experts in J2ME and MMoRPG tech via java. we can do the job in time and can give best service. as per your requirement . we have just made a dynamic Calendar using J2ME . call for demo.
I can provide you the desired product within stipulated time with better user satisfaction.
Good Day Sir, I work in Wireless application since 5 years , My Team and I have wide experience in J2ME . We are ready to develop Your project in a matter that can support most mobile platform and screen resolution . Daha Fazla
We are a PIONEER company in Web Applications, Application development and Search Engine Optimization. Please find attached a BROCHURE of our company, [login to view URL], which contains all the details. We are a global provider Daha Fazla
Hi, We are developing a music download and departmental store map viewer for mobile phones using bluetooth technology and hardware bluegiga [login to view URL] . We can develop your system easily. thanks Ari Daha Fazla
Respected Sir, I have a company with 15 Technical Engg. and 2 QA's working on Handheld/Smartphone domain for past 4 years. We have worked on Nokia 60 and 40 series earlier and are very much adversed with oth Daha Fazla
MIAD ([login to view URL]) is what you need! MIAD already does all of the features you require. Feel free to contact me to discuss the possibilities of using MIAD for your application idea.
i am 2+ year experienced j2me programmer and can complete the desired project in estimated time frame
Dear sir! We have considered your design requirements, and we are ready to begin. Our policy should provide professional service and possible terms. We guarantee to you of 100 % Satisfaction. We provide a postdevelop Daha Fazla
I have Exp in J2ME env. I have done Project in J2ME which diplay maps on mobile. So I have sound knowledge of J2ME Prograamming. Quickely i can complete your project efficiently