This project is for a mobile web application that:
1. will receive configurations via xml/web service from a company and deploy them into the app's database
2. collects information entered by the user over the internet through the web app via html etc.
3. sends the collected information to a company's rating engine (rating engine not included in this project) for calculation (but for the purpose of this project a sample xml file should be used in place of calculations)
4. the information will be sent to the company using xml via a web service
5. returns and displays the calculations returned from the company's rating engine
6. will re-send the finished information and calculations back to the company to save on their system if the calculations are accepted, again using xml via a web service
7. bonus - the app should also determine whether the user is using a mobile device or a “normal” computer and will change font size accordingly
The preliminary design for the MySQL database for this project is complete on MySQL Workbench, but subject to change based upon project needs as determined by those working on the project.
I have more detailed requirements available showing each desired screen and explaining the database tables in the current design.
The project will be considered complete when:
1. a working demo (minus the rating engine calculations, which will be a sample xml file) is deployed to my web site ( I would like a recommendation for which web hosting company to use)
2. a ready-to-install file or directory for other installations is complete and in my possession
3. instructions for installing and adjusting the app should be included
18 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2785$ teklif veriyor
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( http://www.becomeexpert.org/our-work.html ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
Rounding off mobile location app that uses web service. We specialize in mobile projects and can deliver. We would need full project description to determine if app should be WAP or J2ME App.