Project involves credit process reengineering for one of the banks in Middle East. As a part of the overall project execution, we are required to create workflows and process automation using BPM Appian. A web application will need to be created with multiple forms for the overall flow, includes alert systems, automated approval and flow to next level etc..
- Candidate should be expert in business process modeling tools and should have experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale applications in BPM software
- Around 3+ years hands on experience on Appian
Brief Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business requirements to develop functional and non-functional system requirements
- Hands on application development experience in Appian BPM
- Enforces Appian development best practices
- Hands on experience with process design, form design, SAIL rules, CDTs, Embedded SAIL, sites.
- Understanding of BPMN, XML, XSD, Web services, SOAP Knowledge of Java/J2EE platform
- Knowledge of Database concepts writing SQL Queries
- Familiar with Appian plug ins, including rules engines
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Extensive experience interacting with clients and other stakeholders internal and external, understanding requirements, consulting for industry standards and best practices