1. Change the SSH keys in AWS for 6 servers. Set up the owner with the global key and issue keys for each server. Owner can issue/control access to each server to each developer and can withdraw access to the server without changing the SSH key.
2. WSO2 Open Banking. https://docs.wso2.com/display/OB140/Deployment+Guide. This is built using J2EE. Open Banking consist of several pre-integrated servers.
Install, configure and test all requested features.
1. Install Open Banking into separate servers (1 per component) according to the documentation
2. Configure so that our front and back end code can call the API's for
A. User set up - username and password.
B. Select security questions from the available bank of questions or we can edit/add our own. Store the answers
C. Allow user to create their own 'Secret question' and provide the answer. Store both items
D. Store all information in an encrypted manner.
E. During authentication, front end and back end will communicate with Open Banking. Use twice hashed values only, never the actual username or password.
F. Provide key to the front and back end for session handling
3. Configure the API Manager with Analytics (part of Open Banking) so that:
A. The front end API's communicate with the back end API's through the authentication, encryption and monitoring features of API Manager.
B. Expose the interfaces/API's that the front and back end API's have to call
4. Expose the transactions monitoring API's of Open banking for our front and back end API's to pass transaction information to Open Banking for storage, analysis and monitoring.
A. The schema is described in the Open Banking documentation
B. We don't need the transactions monitoring API's to connect with outside 3rd party API's, only our front and back end API's. So we don't need to test with WSO2's testing service
Hi, I can do this, please get in touch to discuss it further in chat. Thankyou Antima Mishra
Bu iş için 17 freelancer ortalamada $185 teklif veriyor
17 years of experience in IT. cloud solutions architect and Linux expert. Will provide you the reliable solution. Let's speak over chat. Thank you!!
Hello my name is Nikos and Im working on the Linux server administration field for the past 6 years. Over these years I worked for two web hosting companies as a Senior Administrator managing their servers & providing Daha Fazla
Hello. I have been working with server administration for 16 years, having a lot of experience for the proposed work. I look forward to contact for details and getting started. thankful
Hi , Can you simplify your requirements please? It is too much details for the start. Can you get in touch via chat here? Talk to me now!!! Thanks Farhan Q.
We are a Microsoft Silver partner in DevOps and cloud competency. We are also partnered with AWS and DigitalOcean and have an expert team on DevOps who can support you. Please initiate a chat to discuss further.