I need like a bitcoin block chain parser application. Technical requirements/acceptance criteria below:
- The program has to be written in C#. ...or I might accept something in Python. We can discuss. C# Preferred, for sure.
- I want this to be a console app.
- The application will dump the parsed data to CSV files that I can import to a database.
- The data structure will be fully normalized. For example, there will be at least two files per block file: one CSV for the block headers and another CSV for transactions.
- The data structure will include *all* fields in the blockchain: block number, previous block hash, merkle tree hash, block time stamp, transactions, addresses, send/receive amounts, etc... everything (including script block and other stuff like that).
- The files will be named according to their original file number. For example, if a bitcoin blockchain file is named [url removed, login to view], then the CSVs parsed from it will be "[url removed, login to view]" and "[url removed, login to view]". There may be other files, depending on what you have to do to produce a normalized set of CSV files. The point is that the files should load to a database with a normalized schema (complete with keys for joining - create on the fly, if necessary).
- The data in the CSV files must be escaped appropriately. Include a variable in the code to change the text qualifier. Most CSVs have a quote (") as their text qualifier, but if there are quotes in the script block of a block (or other parts of the blockchain) then using a quote character will not work. In that case, some CSVs will not import to the database! Probably use a text qualifier something like ^|^ so that the parsed CSVs are easy to import into a database.
- The application will take a directory to look for the bitcoin blockchain files (for example: string bitcoinBlockPath = @"C:\ejh\documents\btc\data\";)
- The application will take another directory to put the parsed CSV files (for example: string parsedCsvPath = @"C:\ejh\documents\btc\parsed\";)
- The part of the code that dumps data to the CSVs should be contained in its own .cs file. I might want to change the code later to dump to a database. This should be easy to do in its own .cs file.
- The application should probably be multi-threaded (i.e., create a queue of files to be parsed from the directory where the blockchain is stored and have threads work through the queue).
- Preferred, but perhaps not required (discuss): provide a method that computes and persists the hash of each block (so that I can navigate up the chain from a subsequent block's "prior block hash" field)
- A fully working Visual Studio project coded in C#.
- The application must parse the **entire** bitcoin blockchain.
- I do not need the CSV files; I only need the entire Visual Studio solution & code.
- If you find something open source and can refactor it to meet the requirements, that is fine. There are quite a few different Git repos. If you use a Git project be careful if the repo hasn't been committed to in a long time. I need the application to parse the whole blockchain -- including any places where the structure/block size/etc may have changed.
If you have questions, let me know. I might be missing requirements or may have failed to address something. Happy to discuss higher level questions or technical specifics.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $133 teklif veriyor
Hi! I am a super expert in this field. If you want to fast and good results, you can hire me. Relevant Skills and Experience C Programming, C# Programming, Java, Python Proposed Milestones $250 USD - complete Thank Daha Fazla
Hi, I am professional in bitcoin block chain parser application. I have good experience in this field. I can do this project perfectly. Thanks. Relevant Skills and Experience I did many Bitcoin Blockchain Parser's ta Daha Fazla
I have briefly read the description on research development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well. Relevant Skills and Exp Daha Fazla
Hi. Have done such Project before. Always Keep Trust and high quality Review my work in my portfolio Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience C Programming, C# Programming, Java, Python Proposed Milestones $222 USD - 1
Hi, I have gone through your project details and I assure I can do it as i got all the skills required for this project. I have already completed a lot of similar projects in the past so it is my pleasure to work Daha Fazla
Hi I've reviewed your complete job description, I have completed lot of projects in my career with high level of my client’s satisfaction , Relevant Skills and Experience I can strongly assure you that I will be able Daha Fazla
hello i have a great interesting your project. i have a expereience. thanks. #################### #################### #################### Relevant Skills and Experience C Programming, C# Programming, Java, Python P Daha Fazla