Implement a system that restricts which members of staff that have access to
a secure building. Only authorized employees are allowed entry to the
building. Each employee will consists of at least a user name (which is
unique) and a password. he software should allow for, amongst other things:
• accepts a name and password, and adds this pair to the collection of
• removes a specified employee from the list of authorized employees,
providing that that person is not currently inside the building.
• accepts a name and password;
• if these details match an entry in the authorized list, then the
individual is granted entry to the building;
• if the details are incorrect an alarm is signalled.
• accepts a name of an employee;
• if this individual is currently recorded as being inside the building they
are allowed to depart;
• if the employee is not inside the building an alarm is signalled.
1. must be in HAND CODED.
2. Using third party software like Borland Jbuilder is strictly prohibited.
3. Can use text editor like Eclipse and Jcreator.
4. At least 3 classes.
5. UML diagram for each of the classes.
6 The final extension should be in .java extension.
7. Should include Exception and file handling.
8. Like to see demo before payment(not in picture)
[url removed, login to view] shots
Preferred java program: ELIPSE AND JCREATOR
15 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 79$ teklif veriyor
hi, I am a professional java developer and have done similar project before. I am ready to start right now and can send a sample if you want. thanks
Hello sir , I am expert in Eclipse IDE and i can do this for you using java jsp and tomcat 5.5 and mysql sir . please pm me more details sir ,thank you sir
I can do this work for you. I can do this using J2EE, or core java as per your wish and if you needed I can use a database to store the user informations instead of files.