I need a proof-of-concept that does the following:
Create at least two Maven projects:
1) OSGi plugin for Apache Karaf that should register on the EventAdmin to listen for events with topic "LogEvents" and receive a class containing different log-related items with getters and setters; fx. time, event detail, severity. This pluign should use Spring META-INF/spring/[url removed, login to view] to inject fx. a DAO object (see attached [url removed, login to view] example which you might add content to if Spring requires additional settings etc.).
2) OSGi plugin that automatically starts when Apache Karaf starts and publishes a couple of log events to the EventAdmin so that the other OSGi plugin (1) will receive it and act upon it. See fx. [url removed, login to view] (however I'm not sure that activator and spring [url removed, login to view] can be used at the same time?).
- Use Java 7 and create clean english documented code
- Use Eclipse Luna 4.4
- Create Maven 3.2.1 project
- Use EventAdmin in Apache Karaf 3.2.1
- Test in Apache Karaf 3.2.1
- Use Spring framework version [url removed, login to view]
- Use Spring framework OSGi version 1.2.1
- Need the PoC within a couple of days.
- You need to tell when you can start, what is the price and when you can deliver. The sooner the better, and I might add more projects like this one later.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 201$ teklif veriyor
Hello, The term required is a little short to me, but I am interested because of technology, which I also use in my daily job. I can start tomorrow. Kind regards, Rumen