This project is to create a standalone utility that converts a SSL certificate & associated private key file (2048 bit) into the C language constant arrays suitable for use in the Microchip Application Library TCPIP Stack SSL format
Refer [url removed, login to view] for the downloadable library page
[url removed, login to view] for the dl link
Install, open the TCPIP help file and refer to Stack API > SSL > Generating Server Certificates
(This is 512bit key specific but will give you the guidelines)
In the directory installed to above, refer to:
- \TCPIP\Demo App\SSLKeys\[url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] for sample input files
- \TCPIP\Demo App\CustomSSLCert.c for sample output (see attached images as well)
1. Allows the user to browse to and select a SSL [url removed, login to view] format certificate from their local file system
2. Allows the user to select a SSL private key file from their local file system
3. On clicking 'Generate' will produce 2 outputs into text areas from which the user can select & copy:
3a Certificate output
3b Private key output
In each of the attached jpg's is the expected output for each of 3a & 3b above that the user can select.
- A complete Eclipse compatible project folder that I can open and run including imported dependant libraries
- You can use any 'free for commercial use' SSL library you choose (This utility will be posted on [url removed, login to view])
- I am a GitHub & Java noob however if possible I will enable you to post directly to the above repository
From the bids received I can see I have not given enough information as it seems the bidders are overestimating the complexity required
Please see the attached word document which explains the data conversion required in more detail.
Regarding external Java libraries, the only operation required is the equivalent of an openssl.exe asn1parse so any library that can do a asn1 parse (decode) will suffice. ie https://github.com/emboss/asn1pull-java/tree/master/src/org/jruby/ext/krypt/asn1/parser or similar.
I am an engineering PhD student, java expert. I'm new to freelancer so I'm willing to work hard to build my profile reputation. This project looks simple enough to complete in a few hours. I am ready to get started as Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $233 teklif veriyor
Experienced java developer, worked with socket ssl related projects before, suitable for the job.