Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in a fast-paced agile driven extreme programming environment with focus on test driven development and CI/CD
• Provide technical/architectural solutions to the team for solving complex business problems
• Translate documented requirements/stories from Rally into object oriented pattern based code in Java, Spring framework
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Maintain and support existing systems and services
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
• 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor of Science preferred with 4+ years professional Development experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
• Java / J2EE object oriented pattern based development experience or other OO languages & concepts.
• A strong desire to learn and a "can do attitude".
• Experience with XML/XSD, JSON, SOAP UI, UML, Eclipse, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Gitlab.
• Experience with cloud based technologies preferably cloud foundry and/or AWS.
• Experience with delivering projects in agile environment using SCRUM/XP methodologies.
• Experience working on open source frameworks like Spring Batch, Cloud, MVC and Spring Boot.
• Prior webservices development experience with SOAP or REST services is a plus.
• Experience with Hadoop, No SQL / Big Data and/or Kafka are nice to have.
• Experience with PL SQL Developer, Oracle / SQL Server, NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Experience with WebMethods, .NET and other languages is helpful
4 freelancers are bidding on average $491 for this job
I am a full time developer and have high skills in java so I can complete this project. My price and time is negotiable. Let's discuss details via chat. I'll provide best service.