I have developed a simple java calculator application. I want to extend my program into a threaded client-server application. The application will be used by an administrator and any number of pupils. All data processing will be done by the server. The application will require some form of database. This can be either hard-coded into the program or stored in a text or XML file
The application must include as a minimum, the following features:
• Simultaneous multi-user access through a username and password login.
• In additional to logging in and out, the administrator can:
• Add and delete pupils.
• View a list of pupils.
• View the current number of pupils logged in.
In additional to logging in and out, a pupil can:
• Use the calculator when logged in
A user is defined by:
• Username (6 characters)
• Password (minimum of 8 characters, maximum of 12)
• Role ('A' = admin, 'P' = pupil)
• Last name (no restrictions)
• First name(no restrictions).
10 freelancers are bidding on average £189 for this job
Hi! I've read your project description, and I have the required skills on .java complete the tasks of project. If you have anything to ask you can please. I have expertise to meet your project requirements. Thanks