I am looking for someone experienced with querying Lexis Nexis Web Service Kit (WSK).
Below are the specifications of LexisNexis WSK
Web Services Interface
- All requests are HTTP POST
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) messaging protocol (Version 1.1)
- WSDL file v1.1 (Web Services Description Language)
- All content is available in XHTML format.
- News content (& others) available in NITF v3.0 & v2.5 format (News Industry Text Format)
- A proprietary semantic markup for some legal content
Web Services Toolkits Compliant
- Apache Axis for Java (versions 1.0, 1.1, and 1.4 are supported)
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
The details of the project will be discussed with those with experience with Lexis Nexis Web Service Kit.