That work has been requested from "ask2india" before (id=). His request was: "I need a OFFLINE mobile phone dictionary in j2me and it should be able to run on maximum number of mobile phones as possible. The key feature it should be offline, no requirment of connectivity to any website should be there."
And in addition I need those abilities:
- The database wont be in jar I want to put it myself (so I dont need a database, software will be free of content), it must be easy to put and change the database files(s), the software must have an adapter to hatch the database (or a solution to this).
- When the user enters more than one word, the interface should display the content begins with those words, beneath (many dictionaries do that).
- As it is going to be an offline dictionary, it should be crypted well.
- It must be at least as user-friendly as in the dictionary attached...
- Can it be possible for it to recognize spoken words and response it in the screen? We know that many cellular phone, recognize the words to call the names in the users list... (the bid will be increased if it is possible)
4 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
We have experience in developing j2me solutions, and we have 2 dictionaryes one is online, and the second is offline, with xml database. It will cost you 300$ if you're interested, pls contact us Sincerly, MindMagnet Daha Fazla
Hello, I am interested in this project. I am good in J2ME programming and can deliver this project to you as per requirements. Regards Habib
I can do this project in 9 days with all your requirements satisfied.