- Part 1: realization of a core program that can construct, then display a card deck in the standard console
- Part 2: realization of a simple card game between 4 players, where they are dealt a hand of cards at the beginning. Each round they select a card at random, and the highest card determines the winner, which then takes all the other cards of this round. The first player to win all the cards is deemed the winner.
- Part 3: addition of data persistence where all match records are stored in either an XML File or a Database (A player name should be stored, associated with its wins and defeats)
- Bonus1: A graphical interface to better visualize the card game
- Bonus2: A file containing database configuration
I can do what you need in 1 day, really quickly, and I can help you in a long term if you need it, just contact for details.