Get familiar with NetBeans and definitions of classes.
Write a program that allow the users choose to do four different calculations of integers. You program should include and a selection of calculation: add, subtract, multiply or divide for users to choose, and then accept two integers as input. It will continue to do so until the user decides to quit.
If you donot have Netbeans on your computer, you can download the netbeans and jdk bundle here: [login to view URL]
1. Create a new project named CalculationProj. (2pts)
When you create the project, a class called CalculationrProj will be created by default with a main method if you use NetBeans.
2. Add a new java file: a java class to your project named [login to view URL] (4pts)
In this java class you should:
a. Optional: Define a constructor
b. Implement four functions: add, subtract, multiply, and divide. (do not define these methods as static methods)
c. Keep two decimals for the division result.
3. In the main method at CalculatiornProj use Scanner to get user’s input: two integers and a selection of calculations. Then it will call the add, subtract, multiply, or divide methods in Calculation class. Your program should not allow division by zero. Your program must output the final math equation and answer. The program will continue until the user decides to quit. (4pts)
4. To build a jar file for your project, right-click on your project, choose Clean and Build. A jar file will be placed in your project folder under the dist/ subfolder. If you are having trouble building a jar, ensure NetBeans preferences are set to build one: right-click project, choose Properties, choose Build > Packaging, check Build JAR after Compiling.
Submission: submit the source code of all your .java files in a .zip format (find your project location and right click it, select send to compressed folder) and a screenshot of the results (use snipping tool for screenshot). In the screenshot, show four types of calculation.
● Windows Snipping Tool for screenshots: [login to view URL]
● Java Scanner Utility: [login to view URL]
● How to use netbeans: [login to view URL]
Hi there, i will create the numbers class etc with four kinds of calculations in netbeans, will compete in24 hrs starting right now, thanks
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada $24 teklif veriyor
Hi I have read all your description. I am professional Java developer and i am using netbeans, I am sure high quality, good communication. Please contact me and Let's go ahead ! Thanks.
Hey, I can start now to work on this Java Programming Project using Netbeans to finish within few hours. Let's start and discuss further on the chat. I have worked on many Java Programs / Tasks related to Object Orie Daha Fazla
Hello? How are you? Thanks for posting this job. I am a Senior Java developer with 7+ years experience in JavaFX and Java Swing. I have been doing this kind of Java projects many times. Please let me know. Best Regards
Hi I have a good skill in C/C++, C#, JAVA programing. I have finished many projects using C/C++, C#, JAVA. I can do it perfectly in your timeline. Let's discuss more details in private chat. Thanks.
Hi, I have a deep understanding and experience in Java. ******************************************************************************* I've full experience on this kind of project so can complete your project with hi Daha Fazla
hello sir i have good experience in java i have NetBeans i can do this project when i compete it you can check and then you can accept my bid feel free to message me
Hello Dear, I will do all your programming tasks. Assist you in programming Thank You Haseeb Javed
Hi there! From the description I can understand that this is a project which requires knowledge of OOP of Java as well as knowledge about netbeans. I am glad to state that I am highly efficient in the required fields. Daha Fazla
Hi, Dear Employer, I have read your job post carefully. I have over seven-plus years of experience at the ✔Machine Learning ✔python ✔Matlab ✔C program, ✔C++ program. ✔R program, ✔Algorithm✔java, and others. Please fee Daha Fazla