I want to run a Java Swing Desktop application (*.jar) with Ajaxswing on the web using a hosting site like Amazon EC2 without the client having to have a JVM (i.e. I don't want an applet) - Some more details are also listed on the website of ajaxswing here:
[login to view URL]
I can convert the Java swing program to run on local host using AjaxSwing but I don't know how to do this on the cloud.
The successful project would:
1) set up a free Amazon EC2 cloud account
2) include a sample java swing deskrop application (a .jar file) - a simple JFrame with a button is sufficient to demonstrate that it works.
3) Show that the java program runs via the web without the client having to have a JVM
4) give very clear instructions on how to upload other java swing programs as I write them and show how they would similarly be available via a URL. This includes how to assemble the right files from the java project in Eclipse.
5) If AjaxSwing needs to run locally , e.g. and then upload a .war file to the cloud, give explicit instructions on how to do this.
6.) Please send me the appropriate eclipse projects / files.. and explain precisely how to repeat the same procedure with my personal *jar file.
Hello, I am familiar with box AjaxSwing and Java Swing and can deploy it to the cloud. The process is easy to initiate, but will require some weeks for regression testing and optimization depending on the scope. I w Daha Fazla