Your task is to show your software development skills by testing all possible paths of a form.
You get paid for this test and you have also the path clear for more development tasks
the form is:
[login to view URL]
create a model for the form
create a service structure
use JUnit as a runner for testing
Also you persist the results into a local database like h2 or derby (if you unaware of these dbs of course mysql or postgreSQL would also be okay)
You need to implement for:
- chrome desktop
- firefox desktop
- run the different paths in specific JUnit tests
- navigate through the search result pages
- provide model classes for easier extension of the forms
- you will get support from our team
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
What are our requirements?
- solution work in normal an in headless mode
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and findbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- JDK (latest LTS)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- deliviery in our git
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
Highlights: 1. 7+ yrs of industry experience as QA Engineer in leading IT firms. 2. Core Java certification from HCL. Experience in MVC architecture with PHP, know Java Spring. 3. I can write readable and scalable auto Daha Fazla