Please see the read me posted here and in the tar file. This is a simple maven/spring boot project. It is to answer some questions about file processing. This project need to be delivered in 6 hours after it is accepted.
Here is the README
You have a proxy service (a simple spring boot application) that interacts with a bunch of files.
1) Implement a metrics feature that calculates the number
of rows in each file that your service interacts with.
- Gather metrics every five minutes
- Only keep the latest gathered metrics
2) Create a REST endpoint that someone can call from a browser to get the last gathered metrics.
3) You now want to introduce a new repository in your service that keeps track of service owners. The format of the file
- Using the existing model class ServiceOwner, create a new repository and update metrics collection to include metrics
for the new repository.
- Add appropriate unit tests wherever applicable.
Hello, I read your request, your want an application using JAVA and Spring Framework, I download the tar file, it contains the [login to view URL] (Maven), you need also an architecture using service package. Yes I can do it for Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $153 teklif veriyor
Hi I am senior java developer and i am very interested in your project. I have more than 5 years of working in java enterprise company. I have good understanding about java spring hibernate for backend and also Daha Fazla